Thank you for visiting the BOXCOMMANDER site.
This patented device was designed for anyone who delivers mail to a curbside receptacle from inside a vehicle and truly is a “no touch” mailbox opener and closer plus more!
Wear it on the finger of choice however, middle finger is recommended.
The BOXCOMMANDER is:
- Fashionable in “post office blue”
Features and functions:
- Hands free door knocker and doorbell ringer
- Keep hands clean and dry
PLUS – no more:
- mail box “bites”
- bird droppings
- contact with spiders, their webs, ants, wasps, etc
- sharp edges
They are a thing of the past with the BOXCOMMANDER!
Four sizes are currently offered to fit most fingers.
- Small: Unit actual ring size = 8 (band width = 1/2″)
- Note: A dime will slide through the band with very little clearance around the coin.
- Medium: Unit actual ring size = 10.5 (band width = 5/8″)
- Note: A nickel sits just on top of the band but will not go through it.
- Large: Unit actual ring size = 13 (band width = 5/8″)
- Note: A quarter sits just on top of the band but will not go through it.
- X-Large: Unit actual ring size = 15 (band width = 5/8″)
- Note: A quarter will slide through the band with very little clearance around the coin.
Additional sizing considerations:
- The BOXCOMMANDER was designed to be worn on the middle finger so be sure to check that ring size. (Of course, you can wear it on whichever finger is most comfortable for you.)
- You do want the BOXCOMMANDER to slide easily on and off your finger.
Order one sized for your hand but don’t forget another to be worn over your glove in the winter!
GIVE IT A TRY AND YOU WILL NOT WANT TO DELIVER MAIL WITHOUT IT!’ ORDER TODAY!